Cooking The Cauliflower Crust Marinara & Vegetable Pizza
Eat Clean Bro brings you good news in 2020. Founder Jamie Giovinazzo has been working overtime with our chefs to perfect the cauliflower crust pizza kit. We bring you the comfort of your favorite dish to cook inside your own home with the quality you depend on and the price you expect when you deal with Eat Clean Bro.
1. Preheat convection oven to 375° or conventional oven to 425°
2. Place the crust on a sheet pan and evenly spread one cup of the marinara sauce on the cauliflower crust just about ¼ in. from the edges of the crust.
3. Top the sauce with ½ container of diced peppers and ½ of the olives
4. Spread 1 container of cheese over the toppings evenly.
5. Get creative with toppings! Add some items from our A La Carte menu or ingredients you already have in your refrigerator
6. Bake in convection oven for about 10 minutes or about 10-12 minutes for conventional oven.
Marinara & Vegetable Pizza Kit Includes:
• (2) 4 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
• (2) 4 oz Marinara Sauce
• (1) pkg Cauliflower Crust (2 crusts)
• (1) 4 oz Red & Green Bell Peppers Diced
• (1) 4 oz Olives