Overnight Meal Packer
Hours: 8pm - 6am | Saturday & Sunday, 10pm - 6 am | Monday & Wednesday
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follow plating & procedure specifications.
- Store food properly, operating food processing equipment, maintaining supplies, mixing ingredients, and assessing food items quality.
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good food safety and sanitation.
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of the plating room and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workstation by sanitizing surfaces and taking out the trash, etc.
- Ability to push, pull, lift, or carry up to 50 lbs. Ability to push, pull, lift, or carry up to 1,000 lbs. with the aid of a rolling cart made available by the company.
- Ability to withstand extreme temperatures in the plating room work environment, the temperature in the cold room is consistently below 39 degrees.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with associates and management team.
- Experience in a fast-paced culinary environment
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Experience in a high-volume production facility is a plus
- Reliable transportation
We offer our full-time employees:
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits after 90 days
- 401k with employer contribution
- Paid time off
- 50% off all meal orders
- Shift meal provided