Eat Clean Bro is back with Chef Ronaldo Linares' Chipotle Chicken. Follow Ronaldo in the kitchen with this easy to make recipe using ingredients from the A La Carte menu. See how how easy it is to create this amazing dish in your own home. It's easy bro!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Serves: 1 Serving size: 1 plate
INGREDIENTS FROM A LA CARTE MENU
• Chipotle Chicken Breast – 6 oz (cut into slices)
• Roasted Potatoes – 8 fl oz (1 cup)
• Asparagus – 8 pieces
• Rojo Sauce – 2 fl oz
• Pico de Gallo – 1 fl oz (2 tablespoons)
OPTIONAL GARNISH INGREDIENTS
- Pre-heat a sauté pan on medium high heat, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, add asparagus and red bliss potato gently mix with a wooden spoon for about a minute, add rice and stock. Turn heat to low and mix for a bout 4 minutes until mixture is hot. Set aside.
- Pre-heat a sauté pan on a medium high heat, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, add slices of the chicken to the pan, and brown both sides, set aside, and turn of the heat. Add rojo sauce, quickly mix, and transfer sauce to a small bowl.
- Time to plate: Place potatoes on the plate and asparagus. Place chicken on top, add sauce, and top with pico de gallo.
- Pro tip: I always like to sprinkle a little salt and black pepper over the food before eating.
Calories: 660 kcal
Fat: 22 g
Carbohydrate: 54 g
Fiber: 9 g
Protein: 62 g