Eat Clean Bro is back in the kitchen with Chef Todd Annese cooking up this calorie-conscious game day staple.
HILL’S FAVORITE BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Prep time: Less than 5 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Serves: 10 guests
Serving size: 4oz
Calories: 196 kcal
• 3 c shredded chicken breast
• 8 oz package of light cream cheese or Neufchatel, softened
• 1/2 c nonfat plain Greek yogurt
• 3/4 c Frank’s Red Hot sauce (or a hot sauce of your liking)
• 1/4 c chopped green onion
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 3/4 c cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
• 4 oz crumbled blue cheese, plus additional for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray or oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, hot sauce, and cheeses. Mix in green onion, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Pour the mixture into greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Top with extra blue cheese and more green onion and serve immediately, especially with celery sticks!