Eat Clean Bro presents Chef Ronaldo Linares' Mexican Bowl. Go inside the kitchen with this easy to make recipe mostly using ingredients from the A La Carte menu. Follow along and see how how easy it is to create this amazing dish at home. It's easy bro!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Serving size: 1 plate
• Pico de gallo, 2 tablespoons
• Yellow rice, 1 cup
• London broil, 4 ounces
• Rojo sauce, 2 ounces
• Broccoli, 1 cup (cut into smaller pieces)
• Chicken or vegeterian stock, 2-3 ounces
• Olive oil as needed
• Chives (garnish, optional)
• Microgreens (garnish, optional)
- Measure out all of your ingredients and place them into smaller bowls or vessels that would be suitable for the product.
- Pre-heat a large sauté pan on medium high heat, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, add broccoli and gently mix with a wooden spoon for about a minute, add rice and stock. Turn heat to low and mix for a bout 4 minutes until mixture is hot. Set aside.
- Pre-heat sauté pan on a medium high flame, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, add London broil, sear both sides and remove from pan. Turn heat off and add rojo sauce, stir with spoon and remove sauce form pan.
- Time to plate. Place rice and broccoli into a bowl, place London broil pieces on top, add pico de gallo, rojo sauce over the steak, and garnish if you desire.
- Pro tip: I always like to sprinkle a little salt and black pepper over the food before eating.
Calories: 535 kcal
Fat: 12 g
Carbohydrate: 62 g
Fiber: 5 g
Protein: 45 g